Being charged with an offence can be incredibly stressful, and the process of arrest, bail, and trial can be an overwhelming experience. Luke Law Firm can help you navigate the criminal justice system and will work closely with you in resolving your matter. We can assist you at all stages of the proceedings, including:
- Prior to being charged, if you believe you are the subject of a criminal investigation.
- Providing timely, essential advice upon arrest.
- Preparing and conducting bail hearings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Conducting preliminary inquiries to determine if the Crown prosecution has enough evidence to put you on trial.
- Defending your case at trial, when the stakes are at their highest.
- Appealing the trial judge’s decision in certain circumstances if there is an unfavourable decision.
We have successfully defended clients charged with a wide variety of criminal offences, including:
- Assault, including Domestic Assault and Sexual Assault.
- Impaired driving (also known as a DUI).
- Fraud, theft, and forgery offences.
- Drug offences, including possession, possession for the purpose of trafficking, and trafficking in narcotics and other controlled substances.
- Robbery, break and enter, and other violent property offences.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact us now for an initial consultation with a criminal lawyer, free of charge, at 416-789-0363.